22. There is a Hong Kong-wide sale every January and July.
23. The Symphony of Lights is not for everyone. It is better to combine watching the show with another activity in your itinerary such as dining in a restaurant with a view of the Victoria Harbour, having drinks on a junk, or riding the Star Ferry.
24. Most cabs along Canton Road will ask for a minimum of HKD100 flag down rate at night. To avoid this illegal practice, take a cab from Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel along this road or from the bus terminal at its harbor end.
25. As a guide to the best bespoke tailors of Hong Kong, refer to forums instead of ads.
26. Save time by knowing the real-time ferry schedules to outlying islands using iPhone apps.
28. Thai food, from a hole in the wall or otherwise, is always bang for the buck.
29. There are more outlet shops in Horizon Plaza than in Citygate Outlets. However, the latter is a convenient stop on the way to the airport. It also has a newly opened section, 10th Avenue, that carries Aerosoles, Guess Accessories and Lacoste Accessories among others.
30. Tsim Sha Tsui Station is a megastructure. You can easily spend 10 minutes of walking time to get to street level. If you know the shopping area, it is best to exit the soonest. Exits A1 and H are the best to get to Harbour City.
Enjoy the rest of the holidays!